• Manufacturer Part Number: D865
• Motor Type: Internal Rotor Brushless DC Motor
• Frame Size: 86x86mm DC Brushless Motor Nema 34 Mounting
•Brushless Motor Speed: 3000RPM
• Shaft Type: Single Shaft or Double Shaft
• Application: Analytical and Medical Instruments Motor
• Option: Planetary Gearbox
The NEMA 34 DC motor that I.CH manufactures and designs are a kind of brushless motor. The brushless DC motor replaces the mechanical commutator with an electronic commutator. So, with the same as DC motor, it has good speed regulation performance but also has the character of simple structure, no commutation spark, reliable operation and easy maintenance like AC motor.
|Model||Rated power||Rated voltage||Current||Number of poles||Rated speed||Rated torque||Peak torque||Moment constant||Length||Weight|
|W||VDC||A||rpm||N. cm||N. cm||N. cm/A||mm||Kg|
|*Note: We can customize the special speed, Voltage, Assembled size.|
The Advantage of brushless motor:
(1) The brushless DC motor can output large torque at low speed, which can provide large starting torque.
(2) The brushless DC motor has a wide range and can run at full power at any speed.
(3) The brushless DC motor has high efficiency, high strong overload capacity.
(4) Small size, and high power destiny.
(5) No mechanical commutator and adopts a fully closed structure, which can prevent dust from entering into the inner of BLDC motor.
(6) Compared with the asynchronous motor, the BLDC motor is easier to control.
Round, D-Cut, Cross drilled, Key-Way, Thread or Hollow
Encoder is customized for customer
Special length, Protective hose